Saturday, December 17, 2005

We have moved!

We moved to our new house on Monday, December 12. Overall, I think we are going to really enjoy the new house, as soon as we get settled.

We had planned to get "settled" this weekend, but both Aliene and I got sick. I think Aliene has some type of flu and I have a coughing cold that I am trying to get rid of. So, here we sit, both sick, with boxes stacked around just waiting to be put away!

We had hoped to at least clean our the garage enough so we could get the cars in, but no such luck unless one of us starts feeling better!

We plan on going to OKC next weekend for Christmas, so we hope we start feeling better and are able to get some of our stuff put away this week before we leave for OKC!

After driving through the ice storm last Christmas, we decided to fly this year!

No comments: