Sunday, October 02, 2005

September/October happenings

Well, I have a lot of catching up to do since my "blog bug" disrupted my writing!

Aliene and I have been busy. Our house is starting to look like a house, and we are still hopeful of being able to move into the house in December, although January is more likely.

We just attended the International City Managers Association conference in Minneapolis, MN. It was one of the most enjoyable conferences I have attended. All of the sessions were good, and we really enjoy Minneapolis. It was really an "up to date" city, with a lot of conveniences other downtowns in larger cities don't have.

Aliene had another "epidural" in her neck for her neck and arm pain. She had one in June and it was wearing out. We hope an occassional shot will prevent having to have an operation on her neck.

Aliene gave me an "IPOD" for my birthday and I am still dithering over which one to choose. I had almost had selected an IPOD with a hard drive when Apple came out with the "Nano", which has large "flash drive" which is supposed to be more reliable. (If I sound like I really don't know what I am talking about, I don't!)

No comments: